• Good

2 28.57%
  • Bad

4 57.14%
  • Very bad

1 14.29%

eNom Club Drop any luck with ?

Please share you experience about it .
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

never got GOOD names, but it did catch few names back then (before pool comes to the market)
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

ive caught a few recently, and they definitely won a few recently, some big ones that pool and namewinner et all were chasing. Their percent is very low though. I have won a few that i had bids at NW and enom. but NW tends to win 4 out of 5 tries.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

http://www.whois-search.com/deleting/caught.php can show the % of catches

pool been doing really well
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Thanks for the nice link Bashar !!
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

most welcome HM

club drop got 1 out of 8 on my list yesterday (although 7 other people are also after that one in the club drop auction) Today it got 2 out of 10 and no other bidders for those 2. Although I had a pretty dry spell for 10 days with no results before that.

I've only tried it for two names so far. One .com I got and the other I lost out to Pool.

It does say on the enom pages that they resort more resources to getting it depending on your bid....not sure if it makes a difference though.
    Lil' House
    http://lilhouse.net
    Web Hosting, Domains, and Enom reseller accounts available

i never bid because it is stupid. they make you bid before they catch it and bid more if they DO catch it. What a joke.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance