I have a client that runs a student property management company. My client wants to automated Notice Of Entry notifications.
1. Staff creates scheduled viewing of unit.
2. Send out mass emails to all units were there is scheduled viewing.
I would like to automate it this way.
1. I can set up a cron to run on a hourly basis
2. PHP page will execute and check if there are any new scheduled viewings (where viewing_date != '0000-00-00 00:00:00' )
3. If there are, it will send out a personalized email - get values from table.
4. Send Confirmation email to staff email address.
- Tenants from 100 Eighth Avenue, Unit:5 were notified.
- Tenants from 100 Eighth Avebue, Unit:6 were notified.
5. Log the notification to another mysql table for auditting purposes. (Date, Address, Unit)
6. Update field scheduled viewings to '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
so the next time the cron runs, it will not send out duplicate notification emails.
I can write the SQL for the script. I just need the frame work. I know how to do in PL/SQL but I am not a php developer.