Gaming Servers Starter

Hello WHT Members,

I'm currently looking forward on learning how to install game servers on linux and/or windows plataforms. I would also like to work for the person that teaches me this at a price of $5 monthly or a part of the setup fees when I get good at this. I will also spend a lot of time learning and improving my skills since I'm a dedicated person and I want to be a good server installer and supporter. If anyone is interested in this please PM me or e-mail me through the forum e-mail feature. (I would recommend more PM)

I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks & Regards

Also, I forgot to mention something. I've been working in the WebHosting Industry for 2 years and a half. So I have a basic knowledge about Linux and Windows servers, also about cPanel, php, html, graphics, scripts, and some more stuff.

Which kind of games? If HL i can help you out. - Speedy OpenVPN & PPTP VPN Services

Yes, I'm more into the HL Games, also I've set up my server on my computer but I don't know how to set up one online. Also I do have an online server which I maintain. It's an Natural-Selection Game.

crspyjohn I would like you help.

I can do this, as you see in my signature I work for a game-server company were I do these things everyday!

Did you even take the time to read my first post?

Yes thats what I ment, I didn't mean to do the installation for you

Oh, sorry, that's great. How can I contact you?

I have PM you back

I will contact you as I can help also.
    Matthew Gunnin
    COO - Dataracks, Inc. | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.