Anyone in here have install torrentbits success before?

hi everyone
    i just wonder if anyone in here installed torrenbits before?i got the source , and tried to installed it,here .,but when i try to click on home ,it said some thing "Fatal error: Failed opening required '../rcon/passwords.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\FoxServ1\www\index.php on line 3" or when i click on signup and fill out information then click ok it said something " Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_real_escape_string() in C:\FoxServ1\www\include\bittorrent.php on line 273"

i know that my data have proplem,but dont know where to fix it. i have read instruction few times but it doesn't explain clearly,thanks in advance.

note: i also can't find "../rcon/passwords.php" there is no file such that passwords.php in my folder. But when i open the file index.php at 3 line it says something about require" ...rcon/passwords.php"

I haven't installed it before, but i can give you a hand directly in a couple hours.

Contact Delta2073 on AIM in like, 3 1/2 hours if you haven't got it yet. I can help you then if needed

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

i am at work now,i will contact u soon in next 2 hours,thanks

note: 1:50pm now at my place

You need to update PHP to at least 4.3.0

oh,sad i've been currently running php4.1 ,and anyone know how to upgrade to php4.3.6(newest vesrion) ?i've been searching around but dont see any tutorial about upgrade to php4.3.6 ...thanks in advance