Thread: The 14 WORDS

The 14 WORDS

Those 14 words are
    "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."
    About the Organization

what the heck is this?
    comments please...
    "An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep"

It's white nationalism... same as the huge message board at stormfront.org and the countless other white nationalism sites out there. They don't respond well to reason, it's a lost cause.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

Racists, what a disappointment they are to the world
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Just your garden variety racist, every color has them, if they're white they're considered evil if they're black or other color making statements like that they're "fighting for the future of their people against the tyranny of the white man and his oppressive rule". I'll be glad when there's so much interbreeding that we're all kinda brown so no one can claim to be other than just "human".

"What race are you?" "Human"
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Originally posted by Dixiesys
    Just your garden variety racist, every color has them, if they're white they're considered evil if they're black or other color making statements like that they're "fighting for the future of their people against the tyranny of the white man and his oppressive rule". I'll be glad when there's so much interbreeding that we're all kinda brown so no one can claim to be other than just "human".

I agree honestly i think we all came from the same roots. everyone had to migrate from somewhere you might not have your self but someone in your family tree has. and it continues.

Thanks
    - James

Bravo Dixiesys!

For the bible folks - We all came from Adam and Eve -- so we are all the same.

For the Evolution folks - We all came from Monkeys -- so we are all the same.

Get over it.
    Start Your Own Dialup ISP!
    http://www.YourOwnISP.com
    Take control of your Phone!
    http://www.CallChasers.com

Yes, I agree we are all the same, but it's a shame that there is people like this, no matter black, white, asian whatever.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Originally posted by BiggysDad
    We all came from Monkeys
    Well actually... we and monkeys shared a common ancestor and split apart.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

which explains why i like banannas.. and have a tail...

JK

i think racists have nothing better to do...

dixie, couldn't have said it any better
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

Originally posted by Dixiesys

While part of your post deserves to be applauded, the other part doesn't. I don't agree that a person of another color making these statements wouldn't be called a racist - that's inaccurate.

Originally posted by speedy007h
    While part of your post deserves to be applauded, the other part doesn't. I don't agree that a person of another color making these statements wouldn't be called a racist - that's inaccurate.
    While it may not be "racist", it sure as hell is annoying.

They are racist!! It's sad, pathetic, I wonder if these bums ever thought of getting a job ...
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Originally posted by speedy007h
    A few choice words:

United NEGRO College Fund

Miss BLACK America

HISPANIC Student Society

Replace those capitalized words with "white" and tell me how that would go over. Yet these groups are considered assets to society yet the exact same group with the word "white" in it would be considered racist and hateful.

As for the original post, place those words on a page about any of these societies and it probably wouldn't be noticed.
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Well said Gary.
    http://www.hostpc.com
    DirectAdmin servers for hosting, resellers and your dedicated needs.
    Hosting, Resellers, Dedicated Managed and Unmanaged servers
    Hosting since 11/98 - Specializing in DirectAdmin since 8/03

However, I would hardly call these people garden variety racists. Garden variety racists are those that aim to impose their 'superiority' over others and that's their CORE message, which isn't the message of any of the groups you mentioned there.

If one of those groups you mentioned created a page such as this and had a similar title complete with the Nazi symbol, YES people WOULD notice.