Text link and banner on 1100+ pages

I have decided to sell 5 advertising deals on every page of my main site. Each of the 5 ad deals consists of a static text link (up to 4 words) at the bottom of every page as well as your banner in rotation with 4 other banners at the bottom of every page.

On most of the article pages, your text link will be the only outbound link. On the others, there will be one other outbound link (in the author's resource box).

Site stats:

Type: Directory and Articles (about 60 of the pages are Directory categories and all but about 15 of the rest are articles on a wide range of subjects)

Home page and one of my most popular article pages are PR6 (Will probably be PR7 soon). Most of the other pages are PR5 or 4.

Alexa ranking: <23,000 as of today

Average Unique visitors per day: about 3000
    Average page views / day: about 8000

Summary: This advertising deal will be limited to only 5 advertisers. Each advetiser gets 1 static text link on each page and a banner in rotation with the 4 other advertise's banners.

Bonus #1: Your banner will also appear in rotation with the other 4 advertiser's banners on every page of two of my new sites (one webmaster related, the other a Recipes site). These sites together consist of about 100 pages.

The traffic on these sites is very low, but not for long as i'm working hard on growing and promoting them. Your banner will stay on these sites for as long as you keep the ads on the main site.

Bonus #2: Each advertiser will receive 4 very popular ebooks related to SEO and traffic building, each ebook rebranded with your website name and URL at the top of every page. These can be sold or given away as a bonus, whatever. My main site gets around 400 unique visitors a day just from the links in these ebooks.

Acceptable sites: Family-friendly ads only. No adult, warez, pharmaceutical, etc. If in doubt, give me the URL of the site to be advertised and I'll check it out. No banners with annoying flashing.

Price: $100/month. Pre-pay for 3 months and get one month free.

Payment method: PayPal.

If interested, IM me for the URLs.

Last edited by rlrouse; 04-13-2004 at 10:52 AM.