any good SmS server for host?

1)Does anyone know any good server for the SMS hosting package?

All server will be able to perform that, provided you have the SMS software.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

I'm also looking for SMS hosting, so that I could notify our clients for any unforeseen circumstances.

Anyone would like to explain...what hardware/software is needed to have a sms server ?
    Shawn Ho
    Singapore Web Hosting Talk - http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com
    Singapore Soccer - http://www.singaporesoccer.com
    EMAIL - [email protected]

You need to buy SMS gateway and stuff, not very sure about it.

notepage.net/pagegate.htm

Never tried it myself but it looks like it may do the trick for you.

some sms providers offer API where you can use in your own software.

i know www.smsdriver.com
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I can provide them for free..just wait and see. I'll post them here if they're ready.
    But unfortunelly I made the first version of client interfaces with PHP & MS Access

free SMS ?
    how to send SMS without an SMS gateway and cell provider?

there has to be a cost!

i know there is some free SMS gateways but most are blocked from cell networks and slow/unreliable.
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what's trying to be done here, but with my old phone I was able to send myself text messages via SMTP. Why use SMS-specific software if you can easily e-mail yourself? :p

hehe SMS messages is neat way to contact your clients, and been doing really good business

Oh...in other words you do not need a dedicated server just for SMS ? Can just use existing servers ?
    Shawn Ho
    Singapore Web Hosting Talk - http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com
    Singapore Soccer - http://www.singaporesoccer.com
    EMAIL - [email protected]

not a dedicated server, you need an SMS gateway to put it in your software and use it to pipe your messages to be routed to mobile/cell phones.

thats the IDEA

I have made my own sms gateway and sms client...but yes it's free so I can't give too much responsible for this.
    It's java and client with PHP and MsAccess...Why did I use Ms Access? maybe I forgot MySql at that time

u can SMS any number on ANY network for free?

speaking of GSM networks, 99.9999% has sms support.

btw i heared states doesn't have GSM network, thus europe/middle east can't send SMSes to states and from states to us, is that only states or also fareast ?

I just have tested it on Indonesian network, dunno about other network. I'll let you guys know if it works.