Is this offer ok???

I have recieved an offer on of 315 EUR - should I take it or should I make a counter offer???

What could this DN be worth?

Have a nice day!

Well, for one, it has over 2.5 million results on Google. The initial is mostly ones owned by corporations and 6754 on overture search.

315 is a good price, but see(risk) if you can negotiate a higher bid like 400, but if you need the money...I say sell it. Don't forget that Sedo gets 100 from it.

On Sedo, I usually place a high price on the domain, plus an opening for them to make an offer...which gives potential customer flexibility, but they can also see your expectation for the domain.

It all depends on what you see as a fair price. Don't let it go if you don't feel you are getting what its worth.
    HOST CAPACITY || || SALES: cs @ || MSN: msn @
    Shared Hosting || Multi Domain Hosting || Private Label Reseller Hosting
    Pay Pal Accepted || 99% Uptime || Hosting Since 2002
    Support and Customer Service that really care about our clients || It's the Service that counts.

thanks for your feedback...

Well I made an counteroffer and they replied with a gigantic leap in their offer - I am starting to feel gready

I really do like that domain and think you could get quite some bucks more than 315 .... itīs 3 letter and itīs the abbrev. of screen...

Dunno the value of Euros right now but over 300 of 'em seems pretty nice Go for it-if you're willing to sell for the price.