* Looking for Graphics Artist to hire for projects/partner

Hi,

I'm a freelance consultant that is looking for someone to take care of my graphics needs. I've developed many sites for big companies (think fortune 500 types), and usually create the site, the eCommerce portion, and the back end integrations, and have a rapidly growing client base over the last few months. I've been freelancing for 2 years now, and it's time to take the next step and get some quality people to work with.

I need someone that I can source for 'Quality' graphic work, Photoshop skills, flash also would be nice, but not necessary. Quality meaning www.monstertemplate.com style graphics. This would be on a project basis, with no guaranteed hours.

I also have a few projects brewing that I would be looking to partner with this person on, but none of this flaky, you do the work and I'll give you hosting stuff.

Please, I am a professional, and expect you to be as well (unless your art is so great that I can overlook that, haha).

If your interested, please send some samples of your work, along with your resume and typical rate schedule (or project pricing examples). Please email to [email protected] .

Thanks,
    J

Contacting you.