I need a credit card processor...

Which company do you use as a credit card processor ? I would like one that takes payment from all countries. I also need one that is not limited to US customers since I'm from Europe. And I do not want to fill out long forms when I sign up for the account. I do not want to wait for three months until they activate my account...

Please advice...

2checkout.com
    paysystems.com
    Authorize.Net
    Plug 'n Pay

paysystems is the way!

http://www.cdgcommerce.com/ here.
    Authorize.net Virtual Terminal for manual billing
    Datums Internet Solutions, LLC
    Systems Engineering & Managed Hosting Services
    Complex Hosting Consultants

www.charge.com (owner of 2checkout.com, i guess)

2checkout.com We use Them since 2002
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Try www.process54.com

Same day approval and can offer processing for business located in most countries.

Thanks

G

2Co does not own www.charge.com. And I do not think that charge.com offers merchant account to people based in the US.

Authorizenet.com is only a gateway. You would need to check to see if any of the resellers (the CC processors) offer merchant accounts to people in the UK.

And I do not think that CDG offers merchant accounts in the UK either.

Paysystems, 2Co, or Worldpay are usually your best bet.

With respect to being a European business and wanting to accept credit cards, a third party processor - PS, 2CO, WorldPay, PayPal - might be your best option unless you can get a local bank to approve you for a true merchant account.

The gateway choice is really the "easy" part, once you have a merchant account established. Now, if you are using a 3PP, then they typically have a proprietary system that comes with their service.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!