Free CPanel like prog. for win 2003??

Hi all,
    I am getting a dedicated server setup tommarow, my host told me that I would have to provide everything but the OS, he and I kinda know each other now so he graciasly put windows server 2003 on instead of me providing it. But anyway, is there a free or very cheap software pack that is as easy to use and work like CPanel. This is my first dedicated server and I have heard that CPanel is one of the better ones, I just have like $50 a month after bills, gas, server, etc... to spend on stuff such as cigars . I would need something to manage ftp, possible sub-domains in the future, hotlink protection, and general stuff like that.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dan Crunk

Nothing that I really know of. If you are that pressed for money, managing a Windows 2K3 server without a control panel is not incredibly difficult. IIS even has a web-based interface. Plus, you have a nice easy to use "Server Wizard".
    H4Y Technologies LLC Check out our new website!
    "Smarter, Cheaper, Faster" - SMB, Reseller, VDS, Dedicated, Colo hosting done right.

ZERO PACKETLOSS, ZERO DOWNTIME Dedicated and Colo - USA: IA, CA, NC, OR, NV
    **http://h4y.us**
    Voice: (866)435-5642. *** Email: askus at host4yourself d0t com

Do a search for "Windows Control Panel" on the forums and you might find quite a few. You can then choose the one you like the most
    Discounted Web Hosting in Pakistan By Inspedium Corp.

k, Thanks guys.

ии Repeat after me... ProSupport is the best... Prosupport is... ии
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!
    VertiHost Inc. - We run a quality business. Do you?

thanks cMark those look promising