WSJ Subscription!??

Alright, I've got something VERY important that I need to take care of in the next two days, but I can't do it alone. I need an article from the Wall Street Journal that is online but I don't have an account to log in and check - I neeeed one but I can't afford it and my parents won't pay for it. If anybody has a subscription to the Wall Street Journal online and can help me (by letting me use it for a few hours preferably) that would be an INCREDIBLE help.

Please contact me (PM) if you can help out.

Thanks

if you tell me the article names, I can send them to you via pdf format.

I'm not sure what the name is It's about gaming, Command and Conquer in particular. Dealing with maps and mods, reporter = Robert Guth (I think that's his name) and it was published some time early last year. Within the past 12 months probably.

I should be quoted somewhere in there, my name is Dave Diller.

No results were found for Robert Guth or Dave Diller

It may be this one that was released 4/18/o3 titled "War-Themed Games Are Bestsellers" However, it will cost me $2.95 to get for you as well.. being that it's older than 90 days.

I'm going to go to the library in a few minutes, they have it on Microfilm - all the WSJ articles. I'll find it and take down the name, etc, and since I can't probably print it at the Library I'll let you know what the name of it is, etc, and let you purchase it (I'll pay you via PayPal for it) and send it to me.

Keep an eye on this thread.