ecommerce solutions for Resellers - opinions

I am looking for a reliable, comprehensive and brandable ecommerce solution for resellers (for use by small/medium businesses). Any suggestions (other than Miva)?

Welcome to the forums gadler!

Check out http://www.spidersystems.com - they are looking for resellers. Dimi has helped us out a lot in the past

Thanks Corey! However, when I click the link, it redirects to BuyDomains. I'll look them up at WhoIs, but am concerned about the domain issue. If you have any other suggestions, I will greatly appreciate them.

Well I know they wree moving hosting companies & they were having some issues with the new one. I hope that might be the problem

Gotcha. Do you have a way I can contact her (email)?

MANY thanks Corey. I contact her now at the Yahoo address. I appreciate your help!

Anytime - good luck with it!

Looks like a nice shopping cart system (at spidersales.com) for Windows-based folks.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!