Title/description/meta-tag editor for SEO

I use Namo Web Editor for my web pages. It works fine for designing the pages, but its user interface for editing title, description and meta tags is not very user friendly - I would have to open each page, bring up its property dialog, and go to several tabs to modify each page.

In my mind, an ideal software for this purpose would simply display the web site structure in a tree structure on the left, and when a page is selected, its title/description/meta-tags are displayed in a panel to the right. This way, I can go through all the web pages very quickly.

Does anyone know of any software like that?

John

no, though i'm sure it would be alot easier if you consider creating dynamic values instead, based on the page name. Then just use the same variable for those values in every page.

Well, I like GUI tools to edit the page, and having dynamic values for those tags probably will break Namo.

I would think with SEO a hot area, someone would write a software making this task easier.

Since optimization of so many other on-page elements is at least as important as those (heading tags, anchor text, keyword placement and proximity, the body text itself, and on and on) I wouldn't think that'd be a very powerful or particularly valuable SEO tool.

In other words, editing the title, description, and keywords meta (which I assume is what you mean by "meta tags") might take you about five percent of the way towards having an optimized page.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

the metatags are almost useless anyways as most search engines (like google) look at the whole page. I never use meta tags and i have sites that have a 4/5 google ranking.
    Alvin