Thread: Business Cards

Business Cards

Hi! I am this is the right forum for this.

Have any of you had business cards made with different names on them? For instance everything would be the exact same except the salesperson name would be different. I don't think I would need 250 per salesperson, but if I could do 50 per person that would work great but most places want a minimum of 250. Anyone ever done this, where did you get them from?
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

you should get the 250 per person... i use about 500 biz cards a month. Use them everywhere!

Seriously, business cards are a tool. Leave them with your tip when your out to eat, put them on desks at school, put them in computer books at the library, leave one everywhere you go. You'd be surprised, you never know who may know someone who knows someone who needs a host
    Joe
    www.DollarWebHosting.Biz
    |:| Shared |:| Reseller |:| Dedicated |:|

You can get a short run of 125 cards for $15.50 at http://psprint.com

They look good, only thing I couldn't find is if they send to Canada...
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Check your local Yellow Pages. You will often find printers who have special prices advertised in their ads. For example in Edmonton there is a printer who offers 1000 business cards for $19.99 and yet another with 1000 business cards for $14.95. Both prices are CDN.
    Glen Millar
    Tyger Hosting Services
    http://www.tygerhosting.com
    Affordable Direct Admin Linux Hosting Since 2003

I have never paid for cards although its a good value a suppose with the quality print they use. I however would recommend possibly printing your own cards maybe I use Business Card Designer Plus it works for us. Also any major computer place i.e. BestBuy Office Depot will have 9.99 and more expensive business card programs to use.

youreally should just print out the 250 cards. you would be suprised at how many you go through and how quickly. i mean. I could eaily go through 50 in a full day of traffic.

I pritn 5000 at a time. If your main concern is saving a dollar and thats why you want to print 50 you mau end up spending mor ein the long run.

you can contact me via email if you are interested in printing cards.

[email protected]
    Michael Batalha
    www.prestigetechnologies.com
    Managed Simple Solutions

I have used overnightprints.com....they were very affordable

whats the deal with this...i give people my card they look at it and hand it back to me. does that mean the card looks valuable to them?! take the card, its a piece of friggin paper!
    jubba joo!

Originally posted by iTec Hosts
    Check your local Yellow Pages. You will often find printers who have special prices advertised in their ads. For example in Edmonton there is a printer who offers 1000 business cards for $19.99 and yet another with 1000 business cards for $14.95. Both prices are CDN.
    who's that? we're going to be edmonton soon, could do with that...
    laslo.ca
    Quality Canadian Web Hosting

I've always used vistaprint. Decent service and prices.

I've used Vistaprint - they're pretty good.

I use vista print quite often as well. You might note that their CPM goes down dramatically the more cards you buy. You can also upload your own designs. My last set I think I paid about $80 for 5,000 full color cards with front and back print. Not bad at all. They have their deals to draw you in but if you buy a lot of cards, they are even better to be had. If you want to order in bulk to save money, you can always have a generic company card with no name on it. Just scribble Joe, Mandy, Hal, or whatever on it and there you go.

John

All I find anywhere anymore are the full color business cards. Where could I find a decent place to do say the 2-3 color cards with the matte finish paper and the raised ink? To me the full color ones normally look a little cheap.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

I would check vistaprint. They have all sorts of categories. You should be able to find that style.

i didn't really like vistaprint. I did their last special of $5 for 250 cards, and they are slightly crooked. It didn't have much of an effect for me, but for my friend who needed some, his design was the full card. He used the template and overextended as needed. But it definiately looked off.

I used Vista Print. Great Template! My friend who is high up at Enterprise commented recently that I have cooler business cards than he does! Vista Print is kinda shady though in the little things. I dont like to be told about all these "free gifts" I recieved just for buying some paper. Good prices, easy re-ordering! If you do sign up with them, dont choose anything more than the "slow" shipping method ($5.95). It says 3 weeks or so, but I recieved both my shipments in a week on the west coast.

Originally posted by robdavy
    who's that? we're going to be edmonton soon, could do with that...
    I simply picked up the phone book and those were just 2 that were on the page amongst many others.

You can find a complete list of printers in the Edmonton area by visiting http://www.edmontonbride.com/invitations.htm
    Glen Millar
    Tyger Hosting Services
    http://www.tygerhosting.com
    Affordable Direct Admin Linux Hosting Since 2003

I am happy with Vista Print, I also you some local printing companies when they run specials.

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.

Originally posted by iblive
    I have used overnightprints.com....they were very affordable
    Do you think they charge enough for shipping? $11.41 for 100 cards!!

BTW - You can order 5000 cards from www.gotprint.com for $161.00 (shipping included).

The quality is quite nice.

I think the shipping is actually where these guys make there money

Originally posted by iblive
    I think the shipping is actually where these guys make there money
    No way! Really?