domains gotta go! still up for sale.

Some new domains, some old ones - all of these at GoDaddy. Need to pay off some college debts, so please make some offers, lol. I've provided a little snippet of information/potential market for each, just to show I care.
    PM me with reasonable offers and I'll get right back to you Thanks.

TEXASCOLLEGES.INFO = sold for $13,000. Maybe you could sell it to that guy, lol.
    NOISY.BIZ = nice, short .biz. Could be music oriented. Valued at $100, I'd take $50, or less, lol.
    REGIS.WS= Regis Philbin doesn't have a regis website. Maybe he'd want this one - million google, 15k overture. Short, fun, etc.
    CARFINANCING.WS = sold for $46,000. I don't imagine finding a buyer for this one would be hard. 31,000 overture.
    GAMBIEROHIO.COM = Home of my alma mater. Not expecting anyone to want this one, lol.
    FREEMARTHA.BIZ = Fun name. Had a $100 offer but turned it down. Doh!
    |LOANOFFERS.INFO = On track to make $600 from Sedo parking |this year with these two names.
    LONESOME.INFO = Good dictionary word. Could be dating site?
    LOVEJESUSCHRIST.NET = Had a $60 offer, turned it down. Doh. Gets about 15-20 uniques a month.
    OP7.NET = I just like the sound of it. Like James Bondesque.
    QUICKDATES.INFO = Great potential dating site.
    WAROFCONQUEST.NET = Popular online strategic war game (no trademark issues). 13 uniques thus far this month.

WHOREWATCH.COM = Like a community watch program for prostitutes? Lol. I dunno. Give me $15 and it's yours.
    4HISPANICS.COM = 37.4 million Hispanics in America alone...this could be a great resource. 20 uniques this month.
    6JT.COM = 3 character .com's - aren't any of these left to buy except from people like me. Obviously they aren't going to go down in value!
    ALLTHEWRONGPLACES.COM = great dating name
    CROSSWORDWHIZ.COM = ok, who doesn't do crosswords?
    DIESPAM.COM = Would be a great anti-spam software name..
    GONIMRODS.COM = Ah, my favorite. From the ESPN commercials about the highschool basketball team, the Nimrods. The Watersmeet Nimrods recently reported that sales of their merchandise from their school store alone had passe 100k.
    HARLEYDAVIDSONHOGS.COM = yep. hogs, baby. hogs.
    JOHN.WS = 49 million google, 37k overture...can't believe I still have this name.
    MEAT.WS = Great short generic domain name.
    CAREBEAR.INFO = 290,000 overture. That's spectacular. Carebear is not trademarked, btw.
    HOBBITS.WS = Everyone loves hobbits.

Alright, that's all for now. Thanks for anyone who read all this. PM me with any offers, I'll certainly consider them, and immediately respond. Thanks,

How much are you looking for
    John Heslop

it's open to offers, jhe

Originally posted by johnnyh
    I've provided a little snippet of information/potential market for each, just to show I care.

. glad you liked that gen-t.

Let's get this party started. I offer $30 for

Who will beat that?