Game-Fusion Professonal E-Sports Gaming Community

Hello Everyone at WHT!

First off i would like to say Game-Fusion is an Onliine Gaming Community And we are currently Looking for a Webdesigner.

I know what your thinking Theres alot of E-Sports News websites and Communitys.

But Game-Fusion has Other ideas to put in place

We are basicly Just Looking for a GOOD Easy to Manage and Easy to navigate design. We have someone to code the site in PHP He Just needs a design to work with.

I am 16 and currently a High School Sophmore Student I do not have alot of money to pay for such a design so i am asking if anyone can Sponsor or affiliate with me and help me get Game-Fusion Up and running

In Return I can Offer Web advertisement,Advertisement On our IRC Channel (Irc.GameSurge.net #Game-Fusion), And in-Game Advertisement Once our sites designed and we get Game-server sponsors for our Community.

Ways Of Contact:

Email: [email protected]
    AIM: SethEffectz
    IRC: #Game-Fusion IRC.GameSurge.Net

Thanks for everyone who is reading this right now.

That's really a waste of time :/

You have gotfrag (which is run by that fag midway) and ampednews which is new and seems to be good competition for gotfrag (boasted by levid media)

You should really consider doing something else with your time, think of something else.

BUT I might be able to help you out.. contact me on gs (myg-) you can find me in #teamnexus
    I specialize in neck beards
    Latest: Reach for Android

Interesting little rant, if you feel you can do it go for it, don't be detered by the other side of your conscience.

mg- *cough*
    Benoît Brookens III
    President - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™

Originally posted by benoitb
    Interesting little rant, if you feel you can do it go for it, don't be detered by the other side of your conscience.

mg- *cough*

what do you mean by Rant..

I can do it.. and i am going to do it.

Originally posted by mg-
    You have gotfrag (which is run by that fag midway) and ampednews which is new and seems to be good competition for gotfrag (boasted by levid media)
    Lol, you actually got my to laugh with that comment. midway seems really ignorant to me, he seems like he thinks he knows everything about e-sports.

Anyways, GotFrag was definitly the powerhouse, and AmpedNews would have to be called the second powerhouse. The thing is, AmpedNews was made out to be something bigger, but it doesn't seem as amazing as it was made out to be. Therefore, I don't think much of it. Anyways, GotFrag is not charging money for crap, which will eventually lead to their demise. Agree?