Need some web designers for new company

Due to my troubles with various webhosts over the last 6 months a friend and I have decided to start a small, local webhost reselling business. We plan to start officially doing business next month. I have already approached a couple of businesses who are interested in letting me host their sites.

Additionally, they wanted to know if we could provide them with new websites for their respective companies. I told them we could probably work something out. So my reason for the post is to ask are there any designers out there who would like to do the work? If so we would accept their request to design a website and just contract it out to you.

If interested please respond on this thread with examples of sites you have done and approximate price range for those sites. If you would feel more comfortable you can email them to webdesigns@coachguru.net. This could be a very lucrative partnership.

Pixabit on this site does some good work. Check him out, I've used him several times.

Hi

Wondering if the jobs will pay or not?

Thankyou

Originally posted by visio
    Hi

Wondering if the jobs will pay or not?

Thankyou
    Of course they would pay lol. Businesses are willing to pay good money for a nice website. If I could find a good web designer to work with it could become very profitable for both of us.

I recommend T-J, he just showed me a really pretty layout.

Originally posted by fresh89
    I recommend T-J, he just showed me a really pretty layout.
    Does T-J have a web address?

Moved to advertising so you can receive offers.