Selling entire site

Hello,

Im making a new design so I wont be needing this one anymore:

http://free.hostdepartment.com/m/metalconcerts

Of course I can change the color scheme and title...I will also remove all text and images that arent needed. will hand over all the .psd, .htm, .jpg, .gif files so that you can edit it yourself and do what you want with it.

I'm new at this message board so I'm not entirely sure about how much I should sell it for, but start your bidding and we'll take it from there,

Thank you,
    Martin

What are you exactly trying to sell here, only a splash page works for me in your link
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

are you on a mac?

using a pc here, I get about 8 javascript errors when opening the site after clicking the link

lol, kwl is probabbly just using something other than IE. It's a no go for firefox. And here in WHT land, something like this will sell for $10 or less (probably less)

hmmm...work fine here

Originally posted by flawless
    lol, kwl is probabbly just using something other than IE. It's a no go for firefox. And here in WHT land, something like this will sell for $10 or less (probably less)
    Yup I am using Netscape, can't trust IE those days, after a week of surfing with IE on a totally clean system (fresh installed) i found 106 spyware cookies and data miners in my temporary IE folder, and with netscape not even 1
    And about a quote, that is not worth anything if it's not compatible with @ least mozilla, and about javascript i have every single javascript box displayed fine on any other site, so probably there is an IEzation of the js, any respectable webmaster wouldn't buy a site only compatible with IE and JS (even with 8 errors)
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

I know its not perfect but, im handing over all the files so you can fix up anything you want...i just dont need it anymore, and didnt feel like dumping it in the trash just yet

oh well

Originally posted by martin1981
    I know its not perfect but, im handing over all the files so you can fix up anything you want...i just dont need it anymore, and didnt feel like dumping it in the trash just yet

oh well
    How can someone buy something he isn't able to see
    I am not trying to jack your thread, but it ain't displaying for me and for other people maybe you should shoot a screenshot of the site an link to the image, for people to see, and I wasn't telling it's worth nothing - I just told you that I can't see anything but a splash page
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

Talking

thats what im gonna do...dont worry, i dont mind good criticism

And here in WHT land, something like this will sell for $10 or less (probably less)
    Actually, here in WHT land, we don't like people who crap in sales threads, so keep your opinions/appraisals to yourself, and learn what it means to show common courtesy. It doesn't matter what a person is selling, or how much they are asking, as long as they are not doing anything wrong.

Good luck martin1981.

thanks Gen-T

ok...for those still interested here is a screen shot of the site layout

http://www.metalprovider.com/metalvi...ageforsale.jpg

im not asking much, if anything...just thought id post it to see the response

martin

Re: Selling entire site

Originally posted by martin1981
    I'm new at this message board so I'm not entirely sure about how much I should sell it for
    I was merely pointing out how much something like this would sell for here on wht seeing as he didn't know. So before you run off at the mouth about craping in peoples threads read them in thier entirety.

Re: Re: Selling entire site

I was merely pointing out how much something like this would sell for here on wht seeing as he didn't know. So before you run off at the mouth about craping in peoples threads read them in thier entirety.
    But was that comment truly necessary? IMO, not at all. If someone is going to start the bidding, then it will start at that amount. There is no point in trying to point something like that out and discouraging the seller.
    AIM: AtonexCOM