Files are there but not?

Today I was asked to install my script OrderPlus+ on a clients machine and for some reason after uploading the files it would say that the directory is not there even though it is. Lets say I was installing it into /public_html/order/ and the admin folder is a sub folder of the order page. So to install you would go to /public_html/order/admin/install.php but it says that it cannot find the file even though it is there. The hosting account has plenty of space to upload to and all of the other script works but anything in the admin folder. Changing the name of the folder does not work or changing the order directory to billing and re-uploading things does not change anything. Any ideas?

*The script is encoded with Sourceguardian.
    Daniel
    WLScripting.com - php scripts and tutorials

Check permissions. More than likely the user you are FTPing as is not the same as Apache.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
    If you feel like it, you can read my blog
    Signal > Noise

If I place the script in the root directory the script will work like it should. But for some reason when it is in another folder it will not work. I have tried changing the chmod on the order folder but that either makes it forbiden and 404 or just 404. Is there some other folder that I would be missing the permissions on?
    Daniel
    WLScripting.com - php scripts and tutorials

What are the CHMOD settings set to? files and folders?
    An Auto-Optimizing website engine! http://www.axxess.ca/AOsite/
    Don't just use the internet... Axxess it!