2checkout vs. mypaysystems

Does anyone have any information or experiences with both of them? Please advice on why you would choose one over the other.

Thanks.

Hi! I have used mypaysystems, major benefit to me was that it will allow me to use it (I am from Canada). The sales guys were great that I talked to, however the support hasn't been to great yet. Hope this helps, if you have any specific questions please post them.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I don't use both 2CO and mypaysystems but I have asked their support about some things.
    2CO: the plus is that they offered ATM debit card for their memebers.
    Seems expencive a bit, but very interesting for non-us residents like me
    Regards,
    SAV

2co offers an ATM debit card?? I hadn't heard about that, and their website is down right now so I can't check myself.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Yes, they do (as they said ).

My question to 2CO was: Do you offer debit VISA/ATM card for withdrowing money?

And their responce was:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ATM has a fee of $50 to opent he card to cover the fee for the paperwork and the initial deposit of $25.00.

Their is a monthly fee of $7.00 and a fee of $3.50 for each withdrawl from the atm.

These fees are set by the bank that issues the ATM card and holds the account.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And 2CO site works for me now
    Regards,
    SAV

[Duplicate posting - Removed by SAV
    Last edited by sav; 04-12-2004 at 12:33 AM.
    Regards,
    SAV

I'm using 2CO and not having much problem with them, other than their downtimes.

Not too often but indeed affecting my business sometimes
    Cyber Ultra Network - Reliable Budget Web Hosting Provider Since 2003

Odd, I can't connect to www.2checkout.com, but I can connect to www.2co.com. I also tried using altavista's translator as a proxy and got the same error.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Hmm, I also tried using anonymizer.com and still can't connect to www.2checkout.com

pr# telnet www.2checkout.com 80
    Trying 66.194.132.189...
    telnet: connect to address 66.194.132.189: Operation timed out
    telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
    pr#

Could you please tell me if 2checkout.com resolves to 66.194.132.189 to you? as 2co.com resolves to 209.151.66.35 and that's kinda strange.

Thanks in advance
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Originally posted by SEATi
    Hmm, I also tried using anonymizer.com and still can't connect to www.2checkout.com

pr# telnet www.2checkout.com 80
    Trying 66.194.132.189...
    telnet: connect to address 66.194.132.189: Operation timed out
    telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
    pr#

Could you please tell me if 2checkout.com resolves to 66.194.132.189 to you? as 2co.com resolves to 209.151.66.35 and that's kinda strange.

Thanks in advance
    2checkout.com - 66.194.132.189
    www.2checkout.com - 66.98.209.110
    2co.com - 209.151.66.35
    www.2co.com - 209.151.66.35

1st two are very interesting
    Regards,
    SAV

Now I can access through www.2checkout.com but not through 2checkout.com.

Anyway I just wanted to check the debit card info, but haven't found it... will keep looking for it.

Thanks
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Anyway I just wanted to check the debit card info, but haven't found it... will keep looking for it.
    You can apply for ATM card if you are registered user, or just post support ticket and ask them, as me about two weeks ago
    Regards,
    SAV

Ok, could you please answer some questions? (I haven't signed up with 2co yet, will do next week).

1. Is the card mailed to you even if you are not in the US?
    2. Is it a Visa/MC debit card? so that it's widely accepted by ATMs?
    3. Do you "transfer" funds from your account to your debit card? or does it give you direct access to your 2co balance? (or to be more specific, are the withdrawals done with the card affected by your "release level"?)
    4. Do you need to submit any additional papers?

Thanks in advance.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

I'm not a 2CO member too

As I know:

1. Yes
    2. Not sure about Visa , but they said it is ATM card
    3. I don't know details - ask 2CO support for detailed info.
    4. I don't know details - ask 2CO support for detailed info.

That's all

Just submit a ticket and they will give you answers on your questions.
    Regards,
    SAV

Ok, I've opened the ticket, thanks for the info.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Ok, could you please answer some questions? (I haven't signed up with 2co yet, will do next week).

1. Is the card mailed to you even if you are not in the US?
    2. Is it a Visa/MC debit card? so that it's widely accepted by ATMs?
    3. Do you "transfer" funds from your account to your debit card? or does it give you direct access to your 2co balance? (or to be more specific, are the withdrawals done with the card affected by your "release level"?)
    4. Do you need to submit any additional papers?

Thanks in advance.
    1. yes

2. it's just a plain ATM card. it's actually an InterCash Pay Card which can be used at any CIRRUS ATM machine. it's tied to a checking account at the Bank of Alabama.

3. you can use it as the bank where 2checkout will deposit your money (every 2 weeks). once you put your banking details in your 2checkout control panel (you will get the details when you're account is activated at the Bank of Alabama), your 2checkout earnings will be deposited there. after 2-3 days, it will reflect in your Bank of Alabama control panel as well as in your local ATM machine using your ATM card.

4. yes. if you are a resident within the United States, you need to submit your driver's license or social security #. if you are a resident outside the US, you need to submit your driver's license or passport with photo ID#, or copy of other unexpired government issued photo identification.

hope that helps
    TopQHost - We Provide Affordable Web Hosting with Top Quality Service

Originally posted by benjohngf
    3. you can use it as the bank where 2checkout will deposit your money (every 2 weeks). once you put your banking details in your 2checkout control panel (you will get the details when you're account is activated at the Bank of Alabama), your 2checkout earnings will be deposited there. after 2-3 days, it will reflect in your Bank of Alabama control panel as well as in your local ATM machine using your ATM card.
    Hmm... interesting...
    Can I use this bank accout for receiving money from another CC payment processor, etc. ?

If so - it would be very interesting for non-us residents.
    Regards,
    SAV

Read their forums, I found that their card isn't that easy to get. A lot of troubles....
    Cyber Ultra Network - Reliable Budget Web Hosting Provider Since 2003

Originally posted by sav
    Hmm... interesting...
    Can I use this bank accout for receiving money from another CC payment processor, etc. ?

If so - it would be very interesting for non-us residents.
    that's the catch. i've asked them that exact question. here is their reply:

Per the below Email, please note that the Bank of Alabama will only accept deposits or other credits to InterCash accounts that originate from Clients or Multi-Level Marketing Companies with which we have an established Client relationship:

2Checkout.com
    Altadigit International Corporation
    C.O.R.E. Club
    Gr8benefits, LLC
    Lifewealth8, LLC
    MYGNN/Global Nutrition Network
    Quest Group International, Inc.
    SFI (Carson Services)
    Signed and Numbered International, Inc./a.k.a. (Freestoreclub.com)
    Universal Gate, Inc.
    VEN International, LP
    XNETUS, Inc.
    Direct Approach /a.k.a. (ZibyCom.com)
    Kaeser And Blair, Inc.

We will not accept any checks, incoming wire transfers, PayPal deposits or any other deposits from sources other than our established Client companies. All checks will be returned to sender and the account will be debited for the cost of the return postage. Incoming wire transfers and ACH deposits will be returned to the sending institution.

i actually tested it with my PayPal account and, as they mentioned above, the money deposited was simply rejected and refunded back to paypal. would have been perfect otherwise
    TopQHost - We Provide Affordable Web Hosting with Top Quality Service

It's very interesting anyway.
    But I know 2CO only
    Can anybody give me some info or web links for another companies in that list?
    Regards,
    SAV

2CO allowed only one web site per account.

That is what I find in Mypaysystems FAQ right now:

9. Can I integrate multiple websites with one myPaySystems account?
    You are able to integrate multiple websites with a single myPaySystems account.

Does it mean that I could use one mypaysystems account for many sites with different baranding for each?
    Regards,
    SAV

sav,

No, you can use it for several websites but it's the same branding for all of them (same as 2co).
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Thanks a lot my friend, that info surely helped us a lot. We were going to sign up with 2co next week, but these news motivated us to signup today.

Thanks

Originally posted by benjohngf
    1. yes

hope that helps
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Originally posted by cyberultra
    Read their forums, I found that their card isn't that easy to get. A lot of troubles....
    What kind of troubles?

I would seriously reconsider signing up with 2CO for payment processing.

Within the past 5 or so months, they have suffered too many (3 to be exact) DDOS attacks. The most recent one is extortion based (meaning the attackers are demanding payment to stop the attack.

There are 2 problems with this...

1. it is very unsafe, IMO, to use a payment processor that holds your money for 2 weeks before paying you, that is pretty frequent;ly under attack.

2. These attacks affect my business dramatically as customers cannot checkout in my store when these attacks are not under control.

I would seriously check into another payment processor. I myself am looking into setting up a mypaysystems account. They charge considerably less per transaction and I think they pay you faster than 2 weeks at a time, like 2CO (not sure though).

Not sure what I am going to do yet. I have a couple other options I am lookin ginto, but i can tell you that I am thoroughly disgusted with 2COs service (and also their support, by the way).