Hybrid View

What ABout Host Dime

Hi i looked at Host Dime does anyone know fi they got high ratings or there good

http://www.hostdime.com

Regards
    Homie

Greetings Homie,

The folks managing HostDime got their own DC and they are quite a reputable host, having different other hosting vendors as well. I believe you wont go wrong with them.

Good luck.

Bests,
    Amir Golestan
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

Unhappy

But one thing does anyone KNOW Why there site some times takes like a minute to load

Greetings,

It loads pretty much fast from here. Can you copy/paste some traceroute, could be connectivity issue.

Bests,
    Amir Golestan
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

Loads good here once out of 5 times it did hang. Most likely just their flash header loading.

Now its like a rocket it might be there flash video thing or becasue they have a bunch of stuff on the screen everytime you load a page becasue there evry good

hostdime is a good co... i hosted there for little over 6 months before we decided to go dedicated
    Joe
    www.DollarWebHosting.Biz
    |:| Shared |:| Reseller |:| Dedicated |:|

I've had a site from a company using hostdime for the past year+ and the site is a litte slow compared to most others. But downtime has been very minimal.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I had host dime for about 5 months. Support was pretty good - at least they were fast. Their forums had a lot of information in it.

The reason I left was due to my server being downed by the other people on my box. At that point I decided that I needed ot ahve my own resources and went with a VPS solution. But I guess that is just a problem with shared hosting.

But whenever I emailed support about the server being down they would take care of the problem quickly.

If I had to go back to shared hosting I would seriously consider them again.