Good Free Web Host

i need a good free web host with unlimited space , unlimited bandwith , no file size limit , no file type restriction because i will be uploading mp3's

How about a free Porche as well?

Search for unlimited space and unlimited transfer and see the results.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.

You cant realy find a free host or even a padi host with unlimited badnwith enless you run a site off your comp heres two really good free hosts with a CPanel 9

http://65.75.138.170/?offset=420

and

www.chromehost.com
    NOTE: I Just hosted with chromehost adn they lost all data on the server i was on so i lost all my important files
    s i right now recommend hositingwith a [Paid] Host

Regards
    Homie

'null' value returned....

Seriously, you are not going to find much unless you have thousands of popups or host your own server. You can set up an Apache server pretty easily now if you know what you are doing.
    Well they messed with the wrong skull this time, Ha ha!!!

~ Murray the talking skull.

+ if you want to upload MP3 that sounds like your trying to make a share ware website thats why you need unlimited space and and banwith AHH HAAA I GOT YOU YOU KNow Thats Illegal
    Last edited by Homie; 04-11-2004 at 06:02 PM.

no such thing as unlimited space and bandwidth....... Do a search on www.google.com I have seen plenty of host where you do not need to place an ad or banner on your site. But most of them limit you in some way or another.

Just curious how you expect a host to survive if they gave you unlimited space and bandwidth for free. Let's throw the fact that neither of those exist out the window for a moment.

I mean, if they gave you that for free eventually they'd starve because they couldn't afford food. Then you'd be out a host.

Joking aside, be willing to pay for the things you want. If I came up to you and asked you to be a sales rep for me, you'd expect me to compensate you correct? The same in return is only fair.
    Matt Walters
    http://mattwalters.net/ - Weblog

remeber two things

1)hard drives fill up and arent free

2)people dont lay good fiber for free

you prolly using free dial-up w/o the ads right now and expecting MORE MORE MORE like I did BUT sorry to break it to you the only thing i know is frames and redirecting to a #part of the page in html will help reduce PLUS your users can use banner ad killers
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

when you can find a harddisk with unlimited space, i will be able to provide you free hosting with unlimitted space

You have to love the effort though...lol

So many people looking for unlimited space and bandwidth..the hosting industry wouldn't exist, if the above did.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

Be realistic and think of some reasonable space/bandwidth requirement and a suitable budget for it. Though if your MP3s are illegal, you need to host your own server then, for no host will allow them.
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Actually, I don't know that a datacenter will allow him to host illegal MP3's on a dedicated server either.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV