Jokes website for sale

Due to other comitments namely my ww2 website, I am struggling to keep this site running and I want to sell it to concentrate on my ww2 site and a new site I have coming out very soon.

So I will get staight down to it, I am looking for around $300 for it and this is what you get:

Site contains over 1000 jokes currently and 141 pictures.

Fully template driven website, the admin panel gives you access to all these functions.

Admin Home

Script Management

Admin Password

Banner Manager

Script Settings

Layout Settings

Manage Site Images

Content Channel

Crontab settings

Bulk Email

Validate New Jokes

Add New Jokes

Edit/Delete Jokes

Joke Categories

Censor Categories

Validate New Pictures

Add New Pictures

Edit/Delete Pictures

Picture Categories

First Page Pictures

Newsletter Categories

Edit Daily Joke Newsletter

Newsletter Subscribers

Multilanguage Support

Add language

Delete language

Edit language

Edit HTML files

Edit Email Messages

Database Management

Backup Database

Restore Database

Update Database

The site is basically low maintenance and you control everything from colour, joe validation, language, picture management, newsletter and everything else you see above in the menu area.

It has a google adsence account that has generated the following income which you can keep.

The site has a complete banner management system so you can easily setup other adverts on the site.

traffic so far this month is (first column is vistors per day):

01 Apr 2004 111 252 2015 6.64 MB
    02 Apr 2004 106 349 2060 6.24 MB
    03 Apr 2004 106 513 2407 8.99 MB
    04 Apr 2004 112 231 2235 6.44 MB
    05 Apr 2004 99 182 1886 5.90 MB
    06 Apr 2004 109 426 2576 9.41 MB
    07 Apr 2004 81 140 1569 4.88 MB
    08 Apr 2004 115 284 2138 7.01 MB
    09 Apr 2004 106 678 2420 6.92 MB
    10 Apr 2004 90 306 1728 8.32 MB

Its a really good site with a lot of potential, I was in the process of setting up a new forum as well (, but as I say other sites and their success have driven me to stay with them. It needs more work but I have done most of it. I have only just opened up new subsriptions for the daily newsletters, so there are no subsribers yet.

You even get a code box tha allows people to display your daily joke on their site and you can control the content as well.

If you want verification of all the details please contact me on msn at [email protected] or mail me [email protected]

Only those that are serious please, I will provide screenshots to confirm traffic, google adsence and so on.

Last edited by XTStrike; 04-14-2004 at 05:17 PM.

Re: Jokes website for sale

Originally posted by L Wisener
    It has a google adsence account that has generated the following income which you can keep ($<Snipped>):
    Note that making adsense statistics publicly available like that is against the TOS of the Google adsense program, and could lead to your accounts - for any websites you own, being revoked. You may want to edit that post a bit

good luck with the sale anyway

SW FL
    Where does your traffic come from? Im not showing any goodle pr nor any alexa statistics.

traffic comes from wherever it comes from I dont really know. there are no traffic generators if thats what your saying, I would not waste the money on them.

dont know or use google pagerank so cant comment on that.

Alexa on the otherhand ranks the site at 252,479 which is quite respectable for no advertising at all.

go here

I purchased a couple of weeks ago to eventually replace as I preferred, its alexa ranking is around 2.5M buts thats fair for 2 weeks or so.

I visit this site @ skewl all the time.

Was gunan buy it at wdt but u beat me.

what is wdt?

L Wisener - can you PM me your AIM screen name i would like yto talk with you on this, i am very interested in this site