Google tool bar is it down for expired domains or what ?

Hello All
    Usually I can check the google page ranking even for expired domains , but for two days now Google tool bar is not working at all for expired domains
    these are some of the domains I was trying to check , they should have page ranking of 3 or more
    www.6train.com
    www.alpineshop.net
    www.heritagemortgageca.com
    www.illegal-eagles.com
    www.mooseheadinn.com

Any idea ?
    Thanks
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

first domain and last 2 domains has some alexa info like who visit this domain visited this that and that

but no ranking nor google toobar shows anything

but i just tried some domain on redepmtion period and works just fine has PR and alexa ranking.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

All the domains those will drop today or tomorrow has no page rank at all , even those listed in yahoo ? It is so strange , I'm sure that the domains I'm checking have a PR of 3 or more , but google tool bar is like a dead dog
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

Your not alone. I caught several over the weekend and now they are all PR0 when I checked before they dropped they were PR4 & PR5.

seems google reset the PR after dropping or what?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi