Question Subscription billing services on iKobo???

Hi,

on the iKobo merchant page it says this:
    The iKobo Merchant Program has the following features:
    1. Single item payment processing - ideal for auction payments and donations
    2. Multiple item "shopping cart" payment processing
    3. Multiple recipient payment processing
    4. Subscription billing services

but I can't find a way to create a Subscription billing service. All I see is Single item and shopping cart when I log in.

Has anyone done this before? I sent an email to iKobo support but I have read here that they have slow support so I asked here.

Thanks

Hi,
    Just setup a single item standing for 1 month subscription (a few more for other options e.g. 3 months, 6 months) and then just send e-mail links for payment to your customers every month.
    That's what we are planning to do.

Originally posted by Quickcess
    Hi,
    Just setup a single item standing for 1 month subscription (a few more for other options e.g. 3 months, 6 months) and then just send e-mail links for payment to your customers every month.
    That's what we are planning to do.
    You can even add users subscription details to database and automate sending them emails using cron jobs

I'm too lazy to send emails every month so that's what I panning to do
    Regards,
    SAV

Thanks for the ideas. This is the response I got from them:

Our recurring billing or subscription function is not available for the time being. We are diligently working to have this function working as soon as possible. We will inform everyone once it is.