I need some suggestions

I'm looking for a reseller account for 15 to 20 dollars a month that I can set up the resold accounts myself. Please suggest some that you know are dependable
    Life is Good,OleTom
    World Wide Job Search

Best thing todo is head over the advertising forum and have a peek there
    John Heslop

Also a search on those companys you find to see what others have experinced from them.
    -- Matthew

Please suggest some that you know are dependable
    Best thing todo is head over the advertising forum and have a peek there
    Perhaps not the best idea if you know what I mean, you can of course try it though, there are a few diamonds in the rough. Otherwise, I'd suggest just a search period. Try searching for a phrase such as positive reviews and reading through a few threads.

Good Luck in your hunt. You should be able to find a reliable host for that budget. Most of the popular control panels allow you to setup your own resold accounts.

If you have not used the HostQuote feature at the top of the forum, you might try there.
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006

checkout thrillhosts.com they are good!

I would recommend vonetwork.com. There a good bunch of guys have had some minor server related problems that there getting worked on. I think they will be able to setup you up nicely and keep you happy. I have used there services in the past and have not had any major problems only minor ones that where worked out.

The HostQuote feature could help too... Always look for what clients say about any company. That should help you keep out of trouble.

I'm sure if you stick around the reseller section you may also be able to screen out the good and bads of each reseller company. Usually wht members will describe their experiences with a particular hosting company read the reviews and you should be able to decide accordingly instead of going after the best deal also go for quality
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

BlueWho.