cobra.net - Make Offer

I have an asking price of this domain thru Sedo for 8500 but I will let it go way below that if the offering price is good, if you feel Im asking too much for this domain please let me know and give a reason why as I would love to hear and research your opinion.

Thanks

All offers will be concidered however, highest offer does not guarentee purchase of domain Just wanted to add that tidbit so no confusion at the end.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Tom

i'd offer $800 for it
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Thanks Bashar , I appreaciate the reply. Mind giving some feedback , do you feel its worth 8500? If not why not, if so please state. Thanks Tom

if it need appriasal open another thread at Domain Name Appraisals

although i dont think it can go that high even if it was a .com
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Thanks again Bashar, I do have an open thread there as well

Tom

I would have to agree with Bashar, I would offer the same.
    UrlPick.com....Premium Domain Names
    mrq.net * opo.net * iz1.com * svc.net * 96.net * qe.org * jk.net(sold) * xmd.net * wpd.net * sop.net * webspinner.com * mobi.us.com * callmobile.com * ovl.net * 1md.com * gimko.com * greenfriendly.com *

Originally posted by Bashar
    although i dont think it can go that high even if it was a .com
    Have you seen the overture for the .com?

I have two open bids on this domain via private message they are way below my asking price I will say that much but Im going to have to let the domain go, due to the extreme need funds, if you would like to place a bid on this just private msg me the bid I will keep this open for the next 6-8 hrs from the time of this post, upon acceptance and completing of the bid if the buyer allows I will post final purchased price, that is totally up to the buyer if he/she wishes to disclose it

Thanks
    Tom

The two open bids I have, has not responded as of yet, so this domain is still available till further notice, I will post an update upon closure of this domain

Thanks to all those of you that have viewed this thread.

Tom

Domain has been SOLD

By permission from Bashar, I would like to let you all know that he was the one that purchased this domain via private sale for $6,775

Thanks Bashar

Thanks for the smooth deal and trust Tom, good luck

Thank you as well, I reached my desitnation today, appreaciate the follow thru Bashare.

I will be more than happy to recommend you in the future.

Tom