SALE: Game Site Template + Code (Optional)

I made this layout 2 years back and used it for a site of mine. I sold off the domain (wizardware.org) and closed down the site some time ago. However, I still have the full ownership rights of the layout and the php coding that accompanied it. This is very similar to the auction I held a week ago except THERE IS NO DATABASE CONTENT INCLUDED if you decide to purchase the php scripts as well.

The design can be seen here: http://redpcsystems.com/index.jpg

I have the original png along with the sliced and diced version as well.

The coding consists of a news system, a poll, a game listing and navigation system along with a lot of content related to running old games under Windows XP and such. The script is complete with a php administrative interface which is 90% complete (it lacks the edit feature for games).

I'll start the bidding at $30 for the template

If you want the php code (hand written in notepad), add another $20

You may use this template in your own name and claim that you designed it. You may use it for any website you want. It will only be sold once however I may sell the php separately later (no design content included with that) if you do not choose to buy it.

My ONLY requirement is that you keep the Made On a Mac button.

Please reply with your bid. This is a 5 day auction but I can choose to end it at any time and sell the template to the high bidder.

My contact details are in my sig. Good hunting.

P.S. Please, no comments about the template. Questions are welcome. Payment only via PayPal.

www.redpcsystems.com/wizardware.jpg

thats what it looks like with the code and content
    (save the broken images, they work in the real thing but I dont have a live version to take a screenshot of)

Could I ask why it is a 'must' to keep the Made on a Mac button? Seems a bit redundant considering your selling the template off.

I take pride in my designs and the fact that I make them on my Mac, and I just want to do my bit in letting people know that Mac's are still good for something

besides, it isn't a big deal, and even if you take it down, I'll never notice