How Does your company get your windows licenses?

I'm still looking for that affordable solution to get a few windows server licenses.

I have several options none of which seem very promising:

Service provider license agreement
    I believe this requires being a MS certified partner which has a $1000+ enrollment fee if im not mistaken, and can also be $50+/month on dual proc machines if im not mistaken

Lesser Versions
    Go with web edition or XP Pro. How do you feel about using either one of these for a gaming server machine w/o needing to use IIS, or some of the other server functions. Is XP Pro stable enough and does it have remote desktop functionality?

Ebay
    Some great deals on server software however there are obvious reasons for not buying software that requires a license on ebay.

Learn Linux
    Hire a system admin for the first couple months and a nice linux book, but still not be able to do some of the things i would like to do. This is considered as a last resort for me.

What do you suggest for getting windows licenses on a small volume (1-5)?

Thank you.

Try Vio Software
    http://store.viosoftware.biz/microsoft.html
    They have a variety of microsoft OS software and license packages at good prices.
    This is an excellent company. I've bought several things from them and they have delivered exactly as promised. They can also answer any questions you might have.
    Laura K.
    http://www.madmousergraphics.com
    graphic design for grownups

I lease from the datacenter, they have an MSDN Site license... $10/mo for Win2k3 server Web Edition... $40/mo for Standard.

kaz..the store...

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Buy some from the guy selling them out of the back of his van in a parking lot.

Originally posted by amish_geek
    I lease from the datacenter, they have an MSDN Site license... $10/mo for Win2k3 server Web Edition... $40/mo for Standard.
    Thats what im currently doing but it puts a major restraint on where i can co-locate my hardware if i have to find a DC with a MSDN license.

that vio software site looks interesting i will have to look over their packages more carefully.

Originally posted by westcan
    Buy some from the guy selling them out of the back of his van in a parking lot.
    Ya i was thinking about e-bay - finding someone with a good rating of course tho

"kaz..the store..."
    What do you mean?