question about localhost

The server your databse is on. This is usually localhost
    $DB_host = "localhost";
    meaning my local host is where my site is hosted, surpasshosting.com wright?

I know the ? is stupid, but ima not sure

You can actually leave it as it is, it'll most likely be fine, if the script is on the same server as the database (which it will be most of the time with shared hosting) then "localhost" is usually fine.

Thanks very much. The only problem with free stuff is that you have to do everything by yourself, and I am not good in any kind of configuration.

I have this one now.
    // The name of the database Help Center Live is installed on
    $DB_name = "database";

I don't have clue on this one.
    Thanks

when setting up your database add it through your control panel. Then take the exact name and use it in the config php along with your username and password. If you get a db error then you did not put the right database info in. If you need to add the .sql just go under the database name and click sql then browse to it on your computer and hit go

Usually your database name can be the same name and password your account is setup on check to see if this is true

and how do I write them "myuserid mypassword" "myuserid_mypassword" "myuseridmypassword"?
    Thanks