FULL Server Management Service for $35/month?!?! WOW!!!
AcuNett has been managing servers for over 2 years now. We manage servers from Rackshack(EV1), Burst/Nocster, Server Matrix, FDC, GNAX and many more.
We manage servers with FreeBSD or Linux. We also manage Gameservers as well as Plesk and cPanel servers. The services we include are:
Security/Optimization One-Time Service - $75 one-time
- SIM - (System Integrity Monitor) - It reboots services that have failed within 5 minutes
- SPRI (System Priority) - Sets priority to current processes being run on your server, decreasing load 10-25%
- PMON - (Port Monitor) Monitors network connections and sends emails when new ports have been opened.
- PRM - (Process Resource Monitor) Monitors all resources used by all processes and if a process is being flooded or causing high load on the server, it is killed.
- BFD - (Brute Force Detection) Detects brute force connections and automatically enters the offending IPs into the firewall to be blocked.
- MailScanner and Clam-Antivirus Detect emails containing viruses or spam and discard them so your server is not the origin of the spread of todays common viruses or spam emails.
- /tmp hardening We harden /tmp so no malicious scripts can be executed from the commonly used directory.
- Optimize FTP Server for faster connections.
- Optimize MySQL to reduce load and speed up MySQL connections.
- Optimize Apache to significantly reduce load and page loading times.
- Secure Apache which reduces the amount of information visable about a server's software making it less vulnerable.
- IDS (Intrusion Detection System) Detects attempts to connect to the server and blocks the offending IP addresses.
- Host.conf Hardening Prevents IP spoofing and prevents DNS poisoning.
- CHKRootKIt Simple script that detects software used by hackers. It scans once a day and emails the client if any suspicious scripts are found.
- Disabling Unused Services We disable unused services to prevent them from being exploited.
- Firewall Installation - (APF, Kiss, Bastille)
- TCP/IP Hardening Prevents DDOS and SYN-Flood attacks.
- Logwatch Sends a daily report to the client with all activity that has taken place on the server for that day.
- Operating System Optimization Optimize the OS for faster operation and load reduction.
- Remove unused software We remove unneeded software to prevent this software from being exploited.
- Libsafe - Libsafe prevents buffer overflows and scans for exploitable software and notifys the client daily if any is found.
- Turck mmcache and Zend Optimizer Installation - which decreases page loading times by caching php scripts.
- SSH Server Hardening- locks down the SSH server.
Monthly Service - $35 setup and $35/month
- Everything included in initial setup above
- Monthly Checkup on Server
- Monthly Tweaking to Optimize and Secure Server
- Install any 3rd Party Software Upon Request
- Troubleshoot any problems that occur
- Constant Security Updates and Patches
- Kernel Upgrades (extra fee)
- External Monitoring (extra fee)
$35 setup and $35/month for cPanel
$35 setup and $35/month for Plesk
$35 setup and $35/month for Gameservers
$35 setup and $45/month for FreeBSD Servers
$35 setup and $45/month for FreeBSD w/ cPanel Servers
We also have this one-time security package available:
With our external monitoring service, you never have to worry about your server being down. We are called within 10 minutes of your service being down, and we prioritize this as an emergency and work to get your server up and running as soon as possible.
Linux. Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
Server Management. Helpdesk Management. Business Management. ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )