Who are the best ?

Please list the Datacenters or the hosting companies who is having the best dedicated servers for affordable rates and with a very good network and support >?

bit of a daft question, there is no all one god like provider

There is no best datacenter, only a datacenter that's best for you.
    Nick Nelson
    Sr. Director & GM, VAS
    Demand Media
    425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com

no no there can be 2 or more.....

USA-hosting,

Asking for the best datacenter is like asking for the prettiest woman on earth... maybe you have an idea of the perfect woman, however a lot of people will disagree with you, as some like them tall, others like them short, some like brunettes while some like blondes, etc.

Just to prove what I say, I love datacenters that provide unmanaged servers, as I have a dedicated team of server admins working for me, so I hate those datacenters that try to help the customer in every possible way and ask you to share your root passwords with them. However there are some users/hosts/companies that prefer those datacenters that provide managed servers and that are able to assist the customer in every single task.

Instead of asking for the "best datacenter" you shoud ask for the datacenter that provides the best [fill in with your requirements here].
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

1) EV1Servers.Net
    2) ServerMatrix.com
    3) Managed.com

Ev1 is the one
    ^_^

Not arranged in any order:
    ev1servers.net
    servermatrix.com
    gnax.com
    rackspace.com
    dinix.com
    liquidweb.com
    fastservers.net
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

bocacom.net is EXCELLENT. Jim and his staff have provided nothing but the best support and service I have seen.

I used to be with Ev1 and after the last 2 months with bocacom.net, I would not go back.

Very affordable. Verio backbone and using Dell Poweredge Servers. CPanel, Direct Admin and Windows servers all available.

Check them out.
    Glen Millar
    Tyger Hosting Services
    http://www.tygerhosting.com
    Affordable Direct Admin Linux Hosting Since 2003

Originally posted by SEATi
    Instead of asking for the "best datacenter" you shoud ask for the datacenter that provides the best [fill in with your requirements here].
    Instead of asking "Who are the best?", you should ask, "Who is the best?"

EV1 is pretty sweet. Low prices and the tech support usually go out of their way to fix problems for you.

I have to agree with iTec, Bocacom is just great, they will provide the best service you'll ever find (I've been a customer for about 8 months now).

Give them a try, Jim has a LOT of experience and is always looking forward trying to improve his network. Robin on the other side is the best sales rep. you'll ever find.

Originally posted by iTec Hosts
    bocacom.net is EXCELLENT. Jim and his staff have provided nothing but the best support and service I have seen.

I used to be with Ev1 and after the last 2 months with bocacom.net, I would not go back.

Very affordable. Verio backbone and using Dell Poweredge Servers. CPanel, Direct Admin and Windows servers all available.

Check them out.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

1and1.com

The best are the ones you never hear about on WebHostingTalk!

Case in point. 2 of the 3 DC's we deal with everyday are yet to have any bad press thrown at them or unhappy customer threads started here.. That has to be worth something.

Bocacom is superb. We have worked with numerous datacenters and overall Bocacom provides the most helpful and in touch support/service. They will go out of their way when there is an issue where as most dedicated server providers would not.
    VisitorZoom - Boost your website traffic