* Advertising available Advertising Available NOW!
    We are offering advertising on In a short time we have become very popular with our script listings, free services
    (,, and more), free programs and free custom scripts. Marketleap is over 4000 with over 3000 pages in Google. Many nice search engine listings with multiple top 10's. With more advertising planned, I know this PR6 site will get even more popular.

What we have are two types of advertising slots available:

Exclusive Banner ad slot (1) - you will receive the one and only dead center 468x60 ad. No others will be put here except you.
    Right now the ad is there. If you purchase this ad, the will be removed and your ad exclusively will be replaced. Cost is $199 per month. Connections (4) - You will notice an Connections box on the top right. There will be 4 text areas with 3 lines allowed here. Price is $75 per month per text area. Current spots which are my sites will be replaced with yours. Featured (5) - You will notice a featured box on the top left. There will be 5 text links allowed here. Price is $45 per month per link. Current spots which are my sites will be replaced with yours. Friends (?) - You will notice a Friends box on the bottom right. There will be unlimited amount of text links and buttons allowed here. Price is $35 per month per text link and $45 per month per 88x31 button.

All subscribers to the above will have their link on all pages of in that position.

All emails should be sent to [email protected] -

intrested in banner or link exchange?

I notice that you have both text and buttons in the Connections area on the right. Is either an option, or only the text? You post mentions 3 lines, but you show 4 - are we limited to 3?

Oh sorry.. one line for link and 3 lines for text but the lines are somewhat short.

Thx Kevin -