Cool [Sale] phpBB Style

Hello,

phpBB Style "Zeus" is available for sale.

Demo: http://zeus.phpbbdemo.com
    Order: http://www.trushkin.net/phpbb.php?style=zeus
    Price: $29.90

Note: you will NOT get exclusive rights for style. It might be sold several times.

This style also requires eXtreme Styles mod for phpBB to run because it uses some tricks that are not available in default phpBB template system (and you won't loose anything by using that mod anyway - it has template caching system that speeds up forum a lot and it is compatible with all other phpBB mods). That mod can be downloaded for free and installation is very simple and won't take more than 1-2 minutes.

What is included with style:
    - phpBB Style
    - Blank logo (sliced PSD)

If you need any extra translation or some extra buttons please contact me.

Nice style ther Truskin. I really admire your phpBB work.

Is this a WHOLE NEW style, or just a image replacement and a few table changes from your other templates?

If it is unique and different from the rest, great job on it .. but they look to alike.

Also, why does this require the styles mod?

Originally posted by PrimeInflux
    Is this a WHOLE NEW style, or just a image replacement and a few table changes from your other templates?
    Its completely new style. As for table changes - just look at posts in demo forum and then try to find any other template with similar layout.... tables are completely different.

Originally posted by PrimeInflux
    Also, why does this require the styles mod?
    Because of some features that style has. When there is new post text in whole row is highlighted instead of just new icon, also when you view topic new posts are also in different color, and when you view forum there is small dot near threads where you have posted. All those features are small and not noticable when you just look at demo, but when you use style for a while you'll see how comfortable those features are (i created that style about a month ago and was using it on demo forum as default style). And those features cannot be done with usual phpBB template system so I used extended version of phpBB template system.

o lol at first i was like errr its inthe phpbb database i can get it for free .

nice skin

Good job on the skin