Thread: Good Bid?

Good Bid?

It seems like a great deal to get $5,000 worth of software from a person with good feedback. What do you think?

PS: I've been seeing that bundle advertised a lot is it some sort of MS promotion?

London, UK
    If it IS a good bid then i suggest you cop one up soon as, as you've just advertised a 'good deal' on a massive forum filled with people who would be interested in that kind of stuff.

South East U.K.
    Not had much experience with M$ Server s/w, would the ommision of CAL's make the server stuff unusable (in a legal sense) & how much would they add to the cost (e.g. 5 users)?

There are quite a few of these offers so i wasnt worried about being out bidded.

also amount of users probably dont apply to me.

go to and search for Microsoft Action pack, almost the exact same thing with same programs, but more. (you get all the new programs for a year)

wow thats an impressive bundle.

Do they have any sort of restrictions so you can't host on it though?

I'm not sure If it really matters much, I haven't hosted on it, I just used the xp keys, office keys and outlook keys.... I do have windows 2003 enterprise running on a server at home, but I don't think there is a restriction, you cool look on the page....