Angry ServerMatrix support dont reply?

Has anyone such problem? I havent got reply from servermatrix support already one week. Write them two times over support ticket system, one mail to sales but still nothing. They charged me for server, which is not used for one month and is disconnected from network.

Did you submit the cancellation ticket a month ago in Orbit ?

I cancelled last month and the server was reclaimed and I wasn't charged this month for it.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

The server was canceled by servermatrix, because my first credit card wasnt accepted by them. They told me, I have to buy new server with new credit card, so I did it. Anyway the old machine is disconnected from network, so no matter if is canceled or not, I cant use it so I should not pay for it.

Do you mean that you were charged on your first credit card for the machine they cancelled ? If you have copies of the tickets from them to state that and your new purchase, you just submit that to sales and they will handle it from there.

The cancellation of the first machine may not have actually been cancelled, does your Orbit shows two or one server ?
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Yes, my orbit admin shows the old server too, but the ip address is not active, so the server is down from the time they disconnected it (it was online only for three days) They told, that its not possible to wait for my new credit card and they have to remove the server and give it to another consumer. When I get new cc I bought new server, but the old one was still in my admin. I tried to write them about this issue, but they havent reply to me. Technical stuff forwarded my message to accounting dep. and from the time no reply. So I wrote another message direct to accounting, again no reply.

I see where the problem is. The server is physically not there but in your record, it still shows that you have two servers (active or otherwise).

Once it is forwarded to accounting, it would be processed in due course. Just be patient about it.

Yes, exactly, thats what I want to say them, but fear, that they will not give me chargeback, because they delay in reply makes me more and more nervous

Accounting is usually very busy but will definitely get the tickets answered in due time.

They are a professional company and they will not cheat you out of your money. Of course, with all that said, they will definitely have to investigate your accounts and study the correspondences before they reply. You got to be careful went reporting money.

You calm me down till next week.... now cant do anything, because they are not in work

Originally posted by eddy2099
    Accounting is usually very busy but will definitely get the tickets answered in due time.

They are a professional company and they will not cheat you out of your money. Of course, with all that said, they will definitely have to investigate your accounts and study the correspondences before they reply. You got to be careful went reporting money.

that is true... one of my tickets got answered in 2 days
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Originally posted by eddy2099

This might take awhile... does accounting also handle ServerMatrix's dealings with the IRS? (April 15th- tax day)
    If the bigger hosts are fancy French restaurants, consider my service the friendly small-town diner.
    HostMidwest.com- you deserve honest, helpful, and reliable service!

Yeh, the tickets are usually answered in one hour (especially tech issue), the acounting department everytime answered in one day, but one week looks for me too long

I guess the same accounting department would have to deal with the IRS but I doubt they wait till the last minute to submit their returns.