Cool Junior Server Admin Seeking Experience (Free Work)

First, before I get flamed off WHT, let me say that I'm sixteen years old. I've been interested in computer and network security and support for quite some time, but have no expertise or intimate security knowledge in a particular area. This is what I would like to acquire.

I'd like to work as an apprentice, if you will, for a security or support company which secures and administers machines for clients. I would be assigned tasks to complete, and then my work would be inspected for accuracy and precision (I wouldn't want clients thinking the quality of work would slack just because of my age). I would be paid in experience instead of monetary goods.

I know this is an unorthodox request, and I appreciate any consideration you do on this matter.

My complete resume can be found at

Again, I know you're very busy so I must thank you for taking the time to read this.

Please remember: if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all

Ontario, Canada
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm 18 years old myself, and I have a computer hardware website. I am pretty knowledgeable (or I hope to think so) on certain elements of computer hardware, but nobody wanted to hire me when I was younger. So I volunteered myself and built up some good experience, then real paying employers finally hired me!