Valuable Resources

I just thought I would share this little tidbit of info for any new hosts out there, or any older hosts that are looking to put a new spin on things.

I have discovered that there is a plethora of resource wealth to be tapped into in the University/College system, especially for small business, even more so for ones dealing with the internet (i.e. Hosting). Many colleges/Universities have Graphic design programs, many of which have some emphasis on internet/website development.

For anyone looking to get some nice advertisements made, or a new site layou/template, try looking into your nearby University and get ahold of some Graphic Design students. These students are always looking for opportunities to expand their portfolio with real life applications. They will often do the work for free, or for a very low cost, as long as they can keep a copy of it for use with their academic and professional portfolio. Many GD students need to keep adding things to their portfolio in order to graduate, or even stay enrolled in some of the more competitive graphic design programs.

My site (utaria.net) was designed by a graphic design student in exchange for some free hosting for his portfolio site. Another student is creating/designing an ad campaign that I will use to create flyers to put up around the city and around campus. I'm sure that I will have many more things done my graphic design students in the future as well.

~Aaron

WE SELL GREAT AFFPRDABLE, QUALITY,WEBHOSTING

I depends on the program and the student, My cousin took a three year design course at a college and half of the students in his class didn't have a chance to make it designing stuff professionally.

You are right, it does depend on both the student, and the design program. But if you are near a major University, then you can be almost guaranteed finding someone who can (and wants to) do quality work.