Limits for Clients

Although you have to protect your server from intruders, you also need to protect them from your clients. I'm wondering what measures you guys take to ensure that your client do not abuse the server. I'm trying to think here and I've come up with Limiting e-mail sent per cpanel account per minute/hour/day and enabling strict disk quotas but I'm really at a loss for what else I should be doing.

Also, I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum, these might be technical issues, however, this is also related to business.
    Michael MacKinnon

Well, my H-sphere system is set up with hard quotas... and I have RLimitCPU enabled on most accounts as well. As for email, My email server sits on a separate physical server (A nice dual AMD box) so I dont really have to worry as much about that.

there are programs out there to contol CPU usage by clients aswell.

So basically, apart from CPU you guys don't setup anything else to prevent abuse?
    Michael MacKinnon

Nope, trust is just something you and your clients need to have for one another. Just add a clause in your TOS that you reserve the right to terminate service blah blah blah and you should be all set.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

My TOS, AUP and SLA covers a wide range of things including this, however, if there is a way to prevent abuse without needing to suspend accounts manually, etc. it would really help.
    Michael MacKinnon

Besides what you have done already we take a few more precautions. On the CPU side we use Proccess Resource Monitor which will kill processes if the load becomes to high. Also we like to use Brute Force Detection as often local clients are the ones trying to hack your server. Obviously this are only a couple things we did but they help.