UNIX administrator/security expert available
I'm open for work as a server(s) administrator.
Below you can find short list of my abilities/skills:
- UNIX systems (FreeBSD/Linux/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris)
- Kernel optimization for maximum perfomance
- System hardening (kernel or/and userspace level)
- Complete server setup and management from scratch
- System upgrades (binary/source)
- Expirience in common server software (apache/ftp/SQL/mail/dns)
- Clustering/load balancing (Linux)
- Basic perl, shell scripting
- System troubleshooting
- Expirience with control panels (Cpanel (3 years now)/Plesk/Ensim)
- Private networking
- Audio/Video streaming
- General networking/routing issues
For the past years, I have worked for number of companies/individuals, some of which are often visitors of this community. I did one-time jobs (e.g. kernel hardening), and monthly contracts.
References available on request.
I'm charging $75/month per server, or less if number of servers is growing. However, we can negotiate that price.
My contact details:
icq# - 721635
mail - [email protected]
feel free to contact me if you are looking for consultant (especially security related topics)
Powered by AMD & FreeBSD.
"Documentation is like sex:
when it is good, it is very, very good;
and when it is bad, it is better than nothing."