More than two nameservers

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post, but I take the chance since it is also
    related to reseller hosting. Please move if in wrong forum.

This might have been asked before, but I can't find any info on it.

I have three reseller acounts with different companys, and today I am using nameservers
    like ns1.firstdomain.com / ns2.ns1.firstdomain.com and ns1.seconddomain.com and so on.

Would it be possible to use ns3/ns4.firstdomain.com for the reseller acount seconddomain.com
    as long as I add theese nameservers/IP adresses in the nameserver list of firstdomain.com ?

Hope somebody is able to help.

You can setup ns3 and ns4 at your first domain as an A Record pointing to the IP's of ns1 and ns2 of your second domain. This should work just fine.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Hi The Fish !

The reason for asking this question is to be able to use nameservers like ns1/ns2/ns3/ns4
    firstdomain.com and so on for my customers domains even if they are hosted on my second
    reseller acount with the domain seconddomain.com.
    Would this solve the problem ?

One of the companys I have my seconddomain.com says I have to use ns1/ns2.seconddomain.com.

You can always try it out yourself to see if it works.

Go ahead and register the nameservers at your registrar, ns3.firstdomain.com ns4.firstdomain.com with the IP Addresses of the seconddomain.com.

Then under the DNS of your firstdomain.com add A Records for ns3 and ns4, again enter the IPs of ns1 and ns2 of the seconddomain.com.

Then if you have a test domain, create an account on the second reseller account, and set it's nameservers to ns3 and ns4.firstdomain.com.

Let DNS propogration do it's magic and see if it works.
    Adnan.
    FusionRays.com
    Shared and Reseller Plans

Thanks fusionrays.

I will try, and see if I can get it set up.