Domainregistration Automation

Hello,

Are there any domainregistration scripts for automating domainregistration like dramsystem?

Thanks!

whoiscart.net is a pretty good one
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net / http://www.dots.ws

modernbill also does domain registration, but its more than domainregistration script.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    modernbill also does domain registration, but its more than domainregistration script.
    I need something like the enom or namecheap panel. Client can fills his account with credits (invoices sent out) and register, transfer and change nameserver domains.

It would be great if it has an email registration module like modernbill and has onlinenic and enom support

A script that has an api for selfwritten modules is fine aswell

Thank you!

email registration you can check whoiscart and zaygo
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

You might also look to see if you can have someone develop it for you if the "off teh shelf" solutions do not meet your criteria
    Domain Maven

email registration you can check whoiscart and zaygo
    Thanks, checking both

Originally posted by dmaven
    You might also look to see if you can have someone develop it for you if the "off teh shelf" solutions do not meet your criteria
    I've been thinking about it aswell, but how much can I expect to pay for something like that? It would be interesting if it was around $1000 if with full rights

I have noticed prices in that range at scriptlance.com for API integration.

i've paid around that figure to create my own 1 year back but it has more features.

so $1K would be nice price if someone can build you something like drams or zaygo!

i've paid around that figure to create my own 1 year back but it has more features.

so $1K would be nice price if someone can build you something like drams or zaygo!
    Is Middle East Register coded for $1k ya agi?

nope thats enom PDQ i have another system that supports evne tokens in buying domains etc..