Question Windows 2000 server cheap, but no COA?

Hello,

I am looking for a REAL cheap way to get a Windows 2000 Server license that I can use for my small hosting business.

I found this place: tekdeal.com and they sell it for $299 , but without a Certificate of authenticity or sticker. But it does come with a license key, and I called up the company and they said it does come with a license, just no COA. They also said I can use the license to run a business server, which I made them state so to be sure that its not some limited developers edition or something. Of course, the person on the phone might not really know and just assume.

They seem to be a big company, so is this okay? Any other ways of getting a cheap license to W2K server you guys know of?

Regards,
    Simon

All the pages inc Furniture etc.. lead to the same page. What are you going to show as proof a CD-R and a printed license key?
    MattF - Since the start..

Better get the COA and seal etc, for licensing better to be safe than sorry. I think www.microsoft.com/piracy will have some info

For $299 you better get a COA.

Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

Just a related question, I got the COA, the cert for number of cals, prob is I lost the ID key.....so how do u deal with this prob?

Thanks, guys. Ya I wrote an email to M$, to verify if its okay. I suspect that it is, but I guess I'll find out in 5 years when they get back to me.

By the way, the reason I suspect it is, is because on further thought the "license key" itself might be the box sticker, and the support agent I spoke to might have been confused. Anyhow, I will find out from MS before I buy.
    BTW, If anyone knows a cheaper place to get a license, I'm all ears.