Requesting Sponsors

We run a radio station that plays the best and newest in techno, tech-house, and breaks. There is really no other station like ours. Our station has peaked at 150 listeners, which was the max limit. We are using SHOUTcast technology to broadcast. In the last few months, our station has grown greatly. We now find ourselves in a dilemma due to resources being consumed. We just don't have enough bandwidth to meet our needs, and I don't have enough funding to acquire another server. I've painfully had lower the bitrate from 128kbps to 96kbps to save bandwidth, and added a relay that supports 50 listeners, but still the problem persists. I may have to lower again and this may draw away listeners. Anyway, we are looking for those who are kind enough to offer bandwidth. In return, you can advertise at our site. We'll do everything we can to help you out i.e. placing banners, links, direct traffic to you, etc on the site. Our site is growing and a team of professional designers have been brought in to create a cleaner, more attractive look as we get geared up for higher traffic. The project will be finished within a month. We want our site to be known as the biggest source for electronic music on the web. We are looking to take the next step towards our goals in a high quality entrainment for our visitors. PM me if you’re interested. Thanks.

how much bandwidth we talkin about?

We are looking for "at least" a 10-15Mbps connection, so roughly about 4,000 gb/month. We will do everything we can to help your company out; top priority banners, links, advertising on radio, signups, etc. You can try us for a while, and if things don't work out, you can cancel anytime.

love to help. but my monthly is only 500gb lol
    good luckthough, sorry i cant help

We are still looking for sponsoring. I lower our needs to 2,000GB. Our offer still stands. We will help your company out!
    Last edited by ABdc; 04-10-2004 at 06:35 PM.