What have been your pay per click results?

I have been evaluating several pay per click engines. Anybody have experience with the different brands out there? If so what have you tried and what were your impressions?

I'm making a little over $2 a day with Google Adsense.

I do ok with Google Adsense, it brings in a quite a hits for me, have not had it long enough to get a sense of an monetary impact.

Originally posted by bbrown09
    I'm making a little over $2 a day with Google Adsense.
    How much traffic do you get?

Heh, technically (according to the Adsense T&C), you're *not* supposed to reveal details of Adsense performance.

7. Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. It does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.

Originally posted by squeak
    Heh, technically (according to the Adsense T&C), you're *not* supposed to reveal details of Adsense performance.
    thanks, i didn't think of that.

Originally posted by squeak
    I think they only mean the forecast. When you enter a keyword Adwords gives you a forecast on how many clickthroughs you will get and I think this is the confidential stuff you are not allowed to tell. I think it is allowed to tell other people how much traffic you get from them.

Adwords and Adsense are two different things... I believe the original question was related to Adwords...

Comfixit, maybe you'll find these websites helpful:

http://www.payperclickanalyst.com/

http://www.payperclicksearchengines.com/

Good luck!
    Last edited by ldcdc; 04-09-2004 at 05:22 PM.

If these are different things than what is Adsense ??

http://google.com/adsense

You put ads on your website and get paid for clicks. The ads are automatically chosen based on the theme of the page. If the page is about shoes you'll most likely see ads about shoes.

Ah thanks...thanks for the links also

I am trying to consider if I should invest time and money in a pay per click program and if so which ones are good/bad. Don't need to know how much you make or how many hits just something to the effect of I use so and so and it has been worthwhile or is overpriced etc....

AFAIK google adwords and overture are the ones to use because of two main reasons: quality of traffic and quantity of traffic.

Cons: cost per click.

The other PPCSEs out there are too small, although some might prove to be worthwhile, like Findwhat.

All this is from hear-say though. I don't have real experience with them.