how to set up domainsponsor and cost?

Hello,
    I've been reading the threads on how to make $$ from parked domains. How much does it cost when all is said and dome to get set up on DomainSponsor? Do you have to set up anything? Or do you simply point your page to them and go from there?

thanks.

signup is free.

there was very good site i think payperclickhelp.com or something that explain each one and how much you get etc..
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

thanks for the fast reply -- much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am checking there now!

I checked payperclickhelp.com. It seems this covers the situation where you have a working site up and you want to pay to get it listed in search engines and ads.

I was wondering more about how to use my parked domains to make $$. I've read on a few posts where people have redirected their domains to places link domainsponsor and make x amount a click. I'm wondering if you have to pay anything to domainsponsor to set this up, or is the set-up free and they jsut take a percentage of the costs.

thanks in advance for your replies.

i think they just take a percentage, no setup fees
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

I think they use google
    Domain Maven

domainsponsor uses google?

Originally posted by Bashar
    yes and so does sedo
    Domain Maven

never knew , thanks for the info

Many large aggregators are making the switch to google. The highest payouts are normally overture/google but google been paying well do a number of people are moving over to them

Domain Maven

Originally posted by Bashar
    only for the "premier" version, the regular version uses mainly findwhat.

any examples of regular and premier versions?

What constitues the "premier" program? Wouldn't Google payouts be higher than Findwhat?

considerably. Find What PPC amounts are MUCH lower than google
    Domain Maven