Nominet status - what does this mean?

Still keeping an eye on an org.uk I'm rather interested in.
    Domain expired on Sep 6th 2003

The domain status was "Renewal Required" which I've seen before usually running up to the domain going "detagged".
    The status today has changed to:

"Renewal invoice being processed"

Does this mean....

A. Renewal is currently underway
    or
    B. This is some kind of automated service where an invoice is automatically sent to the registrant
    or
    C. Something totally different

Ta

it means the tag holder sent a renewal notice to the automaton, but has yet to pay their nominet invoice
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

OK, thanks.
    I'll keep an eye on things but it really was one of those "quite nice" names and the kind of one that would be renewed or somehow made to not drop

Ta

good luck

once i noticed such and forgot about the domain then it seems he didn't send the money and it got dropped and someone else got it lol
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi