Omega Media Annual Sale! $5/off EVERY PACKAGE!

Omega Media is running its Annual Sale! $5/off the first month of every package when you sign up for 3 months or more! This sale only lasts until April 16th so if you are looking for great hosting now is your chance!

Enjoy!

coupon code is annualsale

Please use the Website link in the icon bar to get to omegamedia.net thanks!
    Last edited by Jeff-OM; 04-08-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Beware, had a terrible experience with this company! Lead customer sales rep not only did not seem to know what he was doing, but also treated myself and my colegues like crap.

Also, had a bit of a time with downtime, down at least once per month!

Well folks. Let's clear the air shall we? This NC-WEB prick is now going to be sued for defamation of character as well as some other things. I am also thinking of pressing charges on the account he has threatened me. When he threatened me I did something every host would do and I gave him 12 hours to backup his stuff before he was terminated. As far as downtime issues go, we changed colo facilities to combat this issue and well we are very happy where we are and so are all of our clients except us. This person hosts HOTELS on a shared server. They should be on their own servers where they can be monitored all the time. I don't know what I am doing eh? Well let's look at your site. You pawn off your **** as your own yet you pay for templates and put content in them. Really hard to do man. Bottom line is that you cannot please every client and out of the 80 or so we have this nc-web guy was the only one who talks crap about us. Get over it man. You brought this upon yourself.

You pawn off your **** as your own yet you pay for templates and put content in them.
    I've never ever claimed that my site package were ever made from scratch. I offer packages for a low price and the clients that buy my packages know this...

This NC-WEB prick is now going to be sued for defamation of character...
    Who's defaming whos character?

...I am also thinking of pressing charges on the account he has threatened me.
    Also, this threat you speak of was a couple vague words that meant nothing and those who know me know I'm harmless. People say worse things all the time and the world goes on. I'm just sharing my experience on this PUBLIC FORUM so that people won't have to deal with what I had to deal with for almost a year!

How old is your company Omega Media?
    **edit** Just looked at the company profile how can you have annual sale when only few months old.

**edit** nevermind read the thread in general discussion

Can you provide links to some of your clients sites, preferable ones using databases.
    Last edited by phant; 04-30-2004 at 01:24 AM.