Requesting a quote/estimate

I'm looking to get an estimate of about what it would cost to complete a website I'm interested in. It would probably require quite a bit of php and database work. The basics of it would be to allow people to submit several fields of information to be publicly browsed by other visitors and a pretty deep way of categorizing/searching for the information submitted.

If you need any more details, just let me know and I'll give some specifics about it.

What site?Need more info... I'm a PHP/Mysql developper so i can help you

Please PM me with any additional details that you can provide and I'll get you a quote.

Unfortunately I don't quite have enough posts to send PMs apparently. How many do I need?

Actually, better yet, do you have any other way I can contact you? AIM or YIM would be ideal.

My yahoo id is prundus_daniel_fa but I'm leaving now for Easter and I'll get back Monday...
    Than we can talk about this project.

I sent you a quote via PM, but if you want to contact me via email use chris [at] e-tech-solution.com

Originally posted by TechSolution
    I sent you a quote via PM, but if you want to contact me via email use chris [at] e-tech-solution.com
    A quote? Without even knowing the project details? Don't mean any disrespect to you, but if I ever post a project on any site and get get quotes from people who do not know the details of the project, I never use those people.

I received the project details.

My team does development work and would like to get your specs to bid on this job.

email me at jim at mxdevelopment dot com.

Thanks!

mharoon - TechSolutions did recieve some of the product details.

"project" that is..

Originally posted by bhaskell
    mharoon - TechSolutions did recieve some of the product details.
    I am sorry. I didn't mean to bash techsolutions. A lot of times when I post a project on one of those freelance sites, people start sending me quotes right away, and I can't begin to understand how they can do that without knowing intimate details about the project.

My personal apologies to techsolutions!

No offense taken.